23-01-2019, 08:52 PM
Thanks NG3 but I don’t let anything bother me, especially when I know I’m right !!!
|
Promotion Handicap - The Runners & Riders
|
|
23-01-2019, 08:52 PM
Thanks NG3 but I don’t let anything bother me, especially when I know I’m right !!!
01-04-2019, 01:39 PM
(21-11-2018, 09:40 AM)Mcforest Wrote:(21-11-2018, 09:30 AM)Duncan Mckenzie Wrote:(21-11-2018, 09:24 AM)Mcforest Wrote: If i was to have a guess right now i would say the top ten will end up like this Interesting to bring back this thread now. Amazing how things have changed since late November. We were flying after we beat Ipswich and the feel good factor was red hot.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
01-04-2019, 02:28 PM
Top 9. Teams are the same bar Bristol City for Swansea.
Norwich and Sheff U are higher. Boro' are lower. SA.
01-04-2019, 03:37 PM
The table above is not the actual table from back then (Nov), it is just a prediction of what the final table will look like in May
I think most of us would have probably agreed with it at the time but although the teams are more or less the same the positions are completely different.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|