14-06-2021, 01:06 PM
(14-06-2021, 11:54 AM)Jean_claude_killy Wrote:(14-06-2021, 10:42 AM)Sniffer Dog Wrote: EM: Hello Mr. Dane Murphy and thank you for coming down from Barnsley today for your interview to be the new CEO of Nottingham Forest.
DM: My pleasure it's nice to be here. So why should I leave my current position of CEO at Barnsley and come and work for Nottingham Forest?
EM: Because we need a new CEO but all our football operations decisions will be made by Ioannis Vrentzos who is moving to Athens.
DM: Oh okay I see. Good bye then and thanks for your time.
So Vrentzos has the final say on all operational issues?
Are you saying he micro manages all departments in that way?
For the record it wasn't me who said Vrentzos will move and be in charge of football operations it was somebody else. I was only quoting what somebody else said. All I have said directly is that I didn't agree with it and that it made no sense.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
