16-08-2021, 08:53 AM
(This post was last modified: 16-08-2021, 08:54 AM by optimistic_red.)
While I don't agree with all of Hughton's decisions, I think patience is best option.
I can guarantee I won't and haven't agreed with any Forest managers decisions
Transfer window isn't closed and it's clear than Hughton hasn't got what he needs and wanted (so far).
Everyone calling for Hughton to be sacked would have sacked Clough before we got promoted or Ferguson before he went to dominate with Man Utd.
Now I'm not expecting us to win the Prem, but progress is being made. Sacking him now is a backwards step. We have sacked lots of good managers too early is last 20 years!
I can guarantee I won't and haven't agreed with any Forest managers decisions
Transfer window isn't closed and it's clear than Hughton hasn't got what he needs and wanted (so far).
Everyone calling for Hughton to be sacked would have sacked Clough before we got promoted or Ferguson before he went to dominate with Man Utd.
Now I'm not expecting us to win the Prem, but progress is being made. Sacking him now is a backwards step. We have sacked lots of good managers too early is last 20 years!
