14-09-2021, 03:21 PM
(This post was last modified: 14-09-2021, 03:23 PM by Marinakis Red.)
(14-09-2021, 03:11 PM)TwangandBoots Wrote: Has EM ownership been any better than Fawaz?
OK so theres no pizzagate or ASDA training balls, but he has sold our talent and the club has steadily gone backwards in relation to the starting point in the league.
If he does sell, which I doubt, history will tell a story of a failed Greek ownership. Hardly a legacy, and that is why I believe he is made of sterner stuff.
Currently as it stands and hypothetically speaking our position stays the same then the ownership can only be described as worse than fawaz, not something I thought id never be contemplating thinking nevermind writing. Being in charge when were relegated to league 1 in the same amount of time fawaz had us would be catastrophic so no wonder he may well want to sell quickly not to have that attached to his name. But it's too late for that now unless things drastically change quickly.
That will hurt the big man for sure if he is a born winner.

