21-11-2019, 04:07 PM
I always thought that Sniffer Dog was treated very unfairly on Vital by many (you know who you are Plummer and Apollyon to name just two). Time and time again he would post stuff and get shot down for it only to be proved right later. Fair play to him though he never got deterred. I remember he even revealed his contact (a Greek Football Journo) and said that his contact was Greek and he would be appearing on Radio Nottingham the following week to do an interview. He got absolutely hammered for it but guess what? The following week the journo appeared on Radio Nottingham and did the interview!
He was genuine was Sniffer and I am so grateful that he has set up this forum. They didn't deserve him over at Vital.
He was genuine was Sniffer and I am so grateful that he has set up this forum. They didn't deserve him over at Vital.
