11-01-2020, 06:29 PM
There is an irony in that earlier in the thread some were highlighting the plight of Norwich and how they got promoted with lots of late goals. If anything highlights the difference between us and them then it's today.
Yes they got late goals to win or get points. They get promoted without being amazing. We get late goals and still manage to concede. That is why we won't go up on current form.
Let's hope we get some fresh players in because I don't normally allow myself to get peed of by Forest but I'm bleeding annoyed at moment. Almost as irritated as after that Norwich game last season.
Need something to cheer up with
The
Yes they got late goals to win or get points. They get promoted without being amazing. We get late goals and still manage to concede. That is why we won't go up on current form.
Let's hope we get some fresh players in because I don't normally allow myself to get peed of by Forest but I'm bleeding annoyed at moment. Almost as irritated as after that Norwich game last season.
Need something to cheer up with
The
