Peter 'The Tank' Hindley
#6
[Image: gettyimages-3432504-2048x2048.jpg]

Hi Zac,

I haven't lots of photos of The "Original Tank", but loads of happy memories of watching him playing his heart out for Forest.
Such a great team he played in, sorry to hear of his plight at the moment, I found this photo, he is on the back row where the pillar is, flanked by Storey Moore and big Sammy Chapman, if I find any more I will put them on here.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Peter 'The Tank' Hindley - by ZacAllen1934 - 14-05-2020, 01:58 PM
RE: Peter 'The Tank' Hindley - by Ciscokid - 14-05-2020, 02:23 PM
RE: Peter 'The Tank' Hindley - by ThePromisedLand - 14-05-2020, 02:30 PM
RE: Peter 'The Tank' Hindley - by Joe Baker Legend - 14-05-2020, 06:13 PM
RE: Peter 'The Tank' Hindley - by King Joe - 14-05-2020, 07:51 PM

Forum Jump: