Leeds - Nottingham Forest
#13
Yates will play.........
Reply
#14
Yates ruled out for tomorrow nights game......SC
Ноттингем Лес
Reply
#15
(03-04-2023, 02:55 PM)Joe Baker Legend Wrote: Yates ruled out for tomorrow nights game......SC

ffs
Reply
#16
Bottom 3 tonight if we lose but could be 4 points clear if we win.
Massive night.
Reply
#17
I can't see us getting anything here, sadly.
Reply
#18
I believe it's do or die tonight.

Do and Steve stays and we believe.

Die and I believe that Steve is a gonna.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
Reply
#19
(04-04-2023, 08:23 AM)Sniffer Dog (Admin) Wrote: I believe it's do or die tonight.

Do and Steve stays and we believe.

Die and I believe that Steve is a gonna.

Lose tonight and we're down. No new manager will keep us up. That ship will have sailed. Lose and we start planning for the championship. We have a manger with an excellent record in the championship.
Reply
#20
My money is on Cooper not being our manager tomorrow.
Reply
#21
(04-04-2023, 08:47 AM)Paplane Wrote:
(04-04-2023, 08:23 AM)Sniffer Dog (Admin) Wrote: I believe it's do or die tonight.

Do and Steve stays and we believe.

Die and I believe that Steve is a gonna.

Lose tonight and we're down. No new manager will keep us up. That ship will have sailed. Lose and we start planning for the championship. We have a manger with an excellent record in the championship.

What makes you think he would stay Pap?
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
Reply
#22
(04-04-2023, 09:01 AM)Sniffer Dog (Admin) Wrote:
(04-04-2023, 08:47 AM)Paplane Wrote:
(04-04-2023, 08:23 AM)Sniffer Dog (Admin) Wrote: I believe it's do or die tonight.

Do and Steve stays and we believe.

Die and I believe that Steve is a gonna.

Lose tonight and we're down. No new manager will keep us up. That ship will have sailed. Lose and we start planning for the championship. We have a manger with an excellent record in the championship.

What makes you think he would stay Pap?

The support he has, the fact that we'll have a stacked squad and our only real rivals will be the other relegated sides, parachute payments. An opportunity to add another promotion to his CV and maybe a title. Not saying these things are definite but we will go in massive favourites alongside Southampton and whoever else goes down. 

If he took one of the available prem jobs there a risk of adding back to back relegations. He has a lot of control here right now and I presume is fairly settled personally. Not really sure why you'd give that up to manage Crystal Palace.
Reply
#23
(04-04-2023, 09:01 AM)Sniffer Dog (Admin) Wrote:
(04-04-2023, 08:47 AM)Paplane Wrote:
(04-04-2023, 08:23 AM)Sniffer Dog (Admin) Wrote: I believe it's do or die tonight.

Do and Steve stays and we believe.

Die and I believe that Steve is a gonna.

Lose tonight and we're down. No new manager will keep us up. That ship will have sailed. Lose and we start planning for the championship. We have a manger with an excellent record in the championship.

What makes you think he would stay Pap?

Sadly I am in agreement here. Can see him walking “ by mutual consent”.

Anyhow, we have 3 games left against teams in the bottom half. Its come to the point where we probably need to win all 3. It starts tonight.
Reply
#24
Fair enough Wassy we will see.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
Reply


Forum Jump: